My answer to How do you think most people will view President Trump by November 2020?
Answer by Abbey Laurel-Smith:
He will be viewed as a President elected by the common Americans (Hillary’s deplorable) to overcome the habits of corrupt professional politicians – who are controlled by the one percent and few corporations.
He will therefore get another four years for being able to see through the better parts of the anti-establishment populism that brought him into the office.
In the first four years, he would have had to deal with realistic problems like:
- increase in federal government spending. It is inevitable.
- increase in federal government power, and walk a fine line between domestic unrest (like we’ve never seen before) And so long as he had the right people for the right job, we will not have a civil war.
- problem created due to technological advancement (AI) in the ares of skilled service and unskilled work force will require an the urge to boost public assistance more than ever. It becomes inevitable and he will be humbled.
- probably get to the point where he’ll have to put an agricultural tax adjustment in place.
- will face a huge resistance trying to re-organize our security forces.
- ran a government as if in the boxing ring.