My answer to What are some reasons not to vote in the 2016 presidential election?
Answer by Abbey Laurel-Smith:
Vote for me, SmithieForPresident.
- I am a proof that there is still “a jolly good Smith” left to fix America.
Don't vote for Trump.
- His wife is to beautiful for anyone running for the office of the president. Like Jezebel in the Bible, she will distract his attention from public duties.
And as an American voter, the last thing you want for your grand children to pay the postman for, is:
- the image of a self serving president on the American stamp.
As for our dearest globalism angel, Hillary Clinton! Well, we all know
- she’s out to take Banjos’ and Blues’ out of your American hand.
Bear in mind:
- your jobs are in Mexico, India and China already
- and you’ve just taken over paying pensions for Soviet Afghan war Veterans’ in Ukraine.
- she can't raid your social security anymore than she once did with her husband.
- she can't raise sales tax like she once did with her husband
- and there is nothing left of the education system to screw up, more than having interests accumulating on student loans – while still in school.
So it makes sense to go for the last thing that helped Americans thought the revolutionary and civil wars.
- the Banjos’ and the Blues of LA, New Orleans, Nashville.
- the coal economy of the Mid-West, the corn rows of Georgia, Ohio and Illinois
To keep things short, I’ll advise you start preparing for how best to re-define yourself as American – if you vote for either of these two retirees.