My answer to Will GOP leaders keep quiet and not speak about conservative principles in response to Donald Trump's …
Answer by Abbey Laurel-Smith:
The answer is simple.
That due to being nominated as the republican candidate for President 2016:
- Donald Trump, a registered life time Democrat, is now the de-facto leader of the Republican party.
- That Donald Trump, by act of succession is now a shadow president. And as a shadow president, he is more than ever, the third person in line to the President of the United States.
- That all Americans are seen (embodied) in the image of Donald J. Trump. Therefore a call for a postage stamp to commemorate his nomination should nail the fact that he, Donald J. Trump, represents everything truly American.
Now, with the Republican majority in the House and the Senate, if I were Donald Trump, I’d change guards on Obama right away.
- I’ll make a Congressional call for a postage stamp to commemorate this unique nomination. It should nail the fact that, Donald J. Trump, in the year 2016 represents everything truly American, and most likely will for the next eight years and beyond.
- I’ll therefore start hosting meetings with dignitaries from all over the world.
- Choose and delegate appointees as (special duty) office holders.
- Set up briefing meetings and start behaving like a president elect.
No need to wait for an election.
It is the only way to put a hole in Hillary’s ego. Get the Clintons’ to loose composure and focus, by responding to my moves – like all the republican hopefuls.
Will GOP leaders keep quiet and not speak about conservative principles in response to Donald Trump's demands they shut up?