My answer to What are the pros and cons of Hillary Clinton being the next President?
Answer by Abbey Laurel-Smith:
No pros, only concerns:
- a realization that our security apparatus has been hugely compromised, and our forces might easily end up on the wrong side.
- no compassion for poor, working class and retired Americans.
- sales tax hike, social security slashed and possible loss of EIC.
- Using technicality to screw up Latinos/Mexicans more than now – no chance for immigrants here except those on L-1B visa.
- middle class and small business will be screwed up more than now.
- will most likely start a set of wrong wars – that might probably lead to world war III.
- students loan will be accruing interests while students are still in school.
- prospect of getting a job after graduation will be based on credit ratings.
- BLM and poor whites will be battling cops on every American street.
I strongly believe she’s coming to take banjos and blues away and out of American hands. And she’s going to start from the coal mining states.